Nutraceuticals (ISSN 1661-3821) is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal on the discovery, development, and production of nutraceuticals. It publishes reviews, original research papers, communications, case reports, and short notes. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their theoretical and experimental results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the maximum length of the papers. Full experimental and/or methodical details must be provided.
- Traditional or Natural Nutraceuticals (e.g., Nutrients, Herbals, Phytochemicals, Probiotic Microorganisms, Nutraceutical Enzymes)
- Non-Traditional or Artificial Nutraceuticals (e.g., Fortified and Recombinant Nutraceuticals)
- Medical Foods / Foods for Special Medical Purposes
- Nutritional Supplements
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Foods
- Veterinary Nutraceuticals
- Marine Nutraceuticals
- Research and Development of Nutraceuticals
- Efficiency and Safety of Nutraceuticals
- Clinical Studies of Nutraceuticals and Biomarkers
- Production Technologies of Nutraceuticals
- Mechanisms of Action and Therapeutic Potential of Nutraceuticals
- Applications of Nutraceuticals Trends and Perspectives
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
MDPI is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
St. Alban-Anlage 66
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Nutraceuticals will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is . For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .Contact us
For further MDPI contacts, see here.