About Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction
Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction (MAKE) (ISSN 2504-4990) is an inter-disciplinary, cross-domain, peer-reviewed, scholarly open access journal to provide a platform to support the international machine learning community.
1. Data: data ecosystems, data-preprocessing, data integration, data fusion, data mapping, data generation, and knowledge representation
2. Learning: automatic and interactive machine learning methodologies, methods, algorithms and tools, comparisons to human cognition
3. Visualization: Data visualization, visual analysis, comparisons to human perception, human-computer interaction
4. Privacy: data protection, safety and security, interpretability, transparency, causality, usability, acceptance, ethical, legal and social issues
5. Network: Graph-based machine learning, graph data mining, language graphs, probabilistic graphical models
6. Topology: Topological data analysis, computational topology, homology, homotopy, persistence, manifolds, simplical complexes
7. Entropy: Entropy-based data mining, longitudinal and time dependent data analysis and knowledge discovery
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
MAKE is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
St. Alban-Anlage 66
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in MAKE will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is . For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
For further MDPI contacts, see here.