JMSE 2023 Travel Award
Note on Winner Announcement Date
Thank you for your continuous support. We regret to inform you that the deadline for announcing the winner of the 2023 Travel Award has been postponed to 15 June 2023.
The editorial office would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are pleased to announce that JMSE will be granting the Travel Award to two early-career scientists. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the JMSE Editorial Board.
This award provides financial support for the winners to attend an international conference in the field of marine science and engineering to be held in 2023, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students;
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2023 (oral presentation and/ or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted;
– Curriculum vitae and list of publications;
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words);
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winners (two awardees) will each be awarded CHF 800 and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the JMSE 2023 Travel Award online by 31 March 2023. Prizes will be awarded on 15 May 2023 and announced on the JMSE website.
JMSE Editorial Office