IJERPH 2021 Academic Conference Grants (2,500 CHF)
Under the global epidemic, academic exchanges have been greatly restricted, and many academic conferences have been forced to cancel or transform into online platforms. Therefore, to maximize the promotion of academic exchange and give the academic community the most possible support, IJERPH specially set up this grant to encourage or commend innovation in global academic exchange.
The winners (two awardees) will each be granted 2500 CHF. The grant should be used to promote academic exchanges, in any form.
- Related associations or academic conference organizers in the field of environmental and public health studies;
- Planning to organize online or offline academic conferences during the period of 1 July 2020 to 31 October 2021;
- The scale of the conference should be over 500 people;
- Successfully previously organized at least 5 academic conferences.
Required Application Documents:
- Information about previous conferences (website, number of participants, organizer, address, date);
- Information about upcoming conferences, workshops, or similar events (website, introduction of chair, program (if available), sponsors (if available));
- Brief introduction of the association, and if the organizer is a scholar, provide the scholar’s curriculum vitae and list of publications;
- Cover letter (describe the importance of your conference, why you are eligible to receive this award, your plan for using the grant, etc.).
Accordingly, we request the winners acknowledge the grant in your conference brochure, website, and open/closing remarks. If the conference wants to publish conference papers, IJERPH should be given priority.
Please send the application to IJERPH Marketing Team <[email protected]> before 30 April 2021. The winners will be informed via email and announced on the IJERPH web page by the end of May 2021.