A section of Healthcare (ISSN 2227-9032).
The “Health Policy” section of Healthcare focuses on all aspect of health policy and health services research, including quantitative and qualitative research. In particular, issues related to health–economic evaluations and outcomes research, in terms of both methods and applied studies, are welcome. The “Health Policy” section of Healthcare strives to become a broad and comprehensive forum that discusses and analyzes issues in a world where the scarcity of health care resources is becoming ever more prevalent, and thus contributes to informing the broader and more specialized audience involved in health policy decisions.
- Health policy
- Health economics
- Outcomes research
- Health services research
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Health Care Management and Cost Estimation (Deadline: 30 June 2021)
- Essential Medicines Policies in the World (Deadline: 31 August 2021)
- Inequality in Health Systems (Deadline: 31 October 2021)
- Reducing Waste in Healthcare (Deadline: 31 October 2021)
- Health Economics & Finance and Global Public Health (Deadline: 31 December 2021)