As Editor-in-Chief of Games (ISSN 2073-4336), I am pleased to inform you that we will be offering two Travel Awards; one for a postdoctoral researcher and one for a Ph.D. student, working in the field of game-theoretic analysis to attend an international academic conference in 2020.
We are accepting applications for this award until 31 October 2019. The Travel Awards consist of monetary prizes of 500 CHF each. Please submit your entire application package (see below for details) online at https://www.mdpi.com/journal/games/awards. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee presided over by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Ulrich Berger. The winners will be announced at the end of November 2019.
Applicants must be postdoctoral researchers or Ph.D. students working on strategic interaction, game theory, or its applications, in a broad sense.
Applicants should present their research (oral presentation or poster) at an international academic conference in 2020, for which the Travel Award application is being made.
Candidates’ applications should include:
- A short outline of current and planned research
- CV, including a complete list of publications if applicable
- Details of the conference to be attended (please include the website)
- Paper to be presented or extended abstract
- A short letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, including confirmation of the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral researcher or Ph.D. student
We look forward to receiving your applications.