Catalysts 2022 Best Paper Award for Anniversary Special Issues (500 CHF)
In 2021, Catalysts will be celebrating its 10th anniversary. Since MDPI launched the popular journal back in 2011, Catalysts has published more than 4500 papers from more than 18,000 authors.
In recognition of our authors’ continued support, Catalysts is pleased to announce that the “Catalysts 2022 Best Paper Award for Anniversary Special Issues” will be launched and granted to two best papers published in the “Anniversary Special Issues”. The papers will be selected after thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee.
Eligibility for the Awards:
– Open to all career levels;
– ONLY submissions in Anniversary Special Issues will be considered;
– The papers published by Guest Editors will not be granted this award.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented (for research article);
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts (for research article);
– Comprehensiveness for review article;
– Citation and download rates by 28 February 2022 (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)).
– 500 Swiss Francs for each winner;
– A certificate;
– An offer to publish a paper free of charge in Catalysts in 2022, after the normal peer review procedure.
Click here to access all of Anniversary Special Issues.
The winners will be announced on the journal website at the end of March 2022.
Catalysts Editorial Office