Buildings 2022 Young Investigator Awards (1,000 CHF)
We are pleased to announce that Buildings is now inviting nominations for the Buildings 2022 Young Investigator Awards. The awards will be given to two young investigators in recognition of their excellence in the field of building science. All nominations will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. David Arditi.
– 1000 CHF (Swiss Francs) for each winner;
– Option to publish one paper free of charge in Buildings after peer review before the end of December 2022;
– An engraved plaque.
Eligibility and Requirements:
– Have received their PhD no more than 10 years prior to 31 December 2021;
– Must have produced ground-breaking research and made a significant contribution to the advancement of building science;
– Candidates must be nominated by senior scientists.
List of Documents for Nomination:
– Detailed Curriculum Vitae, including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
– Birth certificate or other proof of age;
– Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
– Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
– Nomination deadline: 31 December 2021;
– Winners announcement: 31 March 2022.
How to submit nominations?
– The nominations must be submitted online.
Ms. Aurora Li
Email: [email protected]