Applied Sciences 2021 Travel Award in Food Science and Technology (800 CHF)
We are pleased to announce the Applied Sciences 2021 Travel Award for postdoctoral fellows active in “Food Science and Technology”. This award will help support the travel of postdoctoral fellows to present their data, in poster or oral presentation formats, at a scientific conference in 2021. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the field.
a. Postdoctoral fellows (within 5 years of receiving Ph.D.) involved in the fields “Food Science and Technology”.
b. Will attend an international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
c. Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
– Outline of current and future work (500 words).
– CV, including a complete list of publications.
– The conference they plan to attend and the work that will be presented.
– A letter of recommendation from a supervisor or PI (Principal Investigator).
d. Preference will be given to applicants meeting one or two of the following requirements:
– Have previously published papers in Applied Sciences;
– Demonstrate a commitment to future research or a professional career in related fields.
Each award will consist of 800 Swiss Francs and the winner will have the chance to publish one paper free of charge in Applied Sciences in 2021.
Please apply the award here before 31 October 2020. The winner will be announced around the end of December 2020.