Applied Sciences 2021–2022 Travel Award in Food Science and Technology (800 CHF)
We are pleased to announce that the application period is now open for the Applied Sciences 2021–2022 Travel Award in Food Science and Technology. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Applsci Editorial Board.
This prize provides financial support for the winner to attend an international conference in the field of food science and technology to be held before mid-year of 2022, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
– Plans to attend an international conference before mid-year of 2022 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winner will be awarded 800 CHF and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Applied Sciences 2021–2022 Travel Award in Food Science and Technology online by 30 June 2021. Prizes will be awarded at the end of July 2021 and announced on the Applied Sciences website.