We are pleased to announce that ChemEngineering is now inviting nominations for the ChemEngineering 2021 Young Investigator Award. This prize will be given to one young investigator in recognition of her/his excellence in the field of chemical engineering or related research in the sciences.
All nominations will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Alírio E. Rodrigues.
– 1000 Swiss francs;
– Option to publish one paper free of charge in ChemEngineering after peer review before the end of December 2021;
– An engraved plaque.
Eligibility and Requirements:
– Must be below 40 years of age or have received the Ph.D. no more than 10 years prior to 31 December 2020;
– Must have produced ground-breaking research and a significant contribution to the advancement of chemical engineering or related research in the sciences;
– Candidates must be nominated by senior professors, research directors, or department heads.
List of Documents for Nomination:
– Detailed curriculum vitae including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
– Birth certificate or other proof of age;
– Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
– Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
Please submit your documents via the link https://www.mdpi.com/journal/ChemEngineering/awards by 31 January 2021. The winner will be announced on the ChemEngineering website by the end of March 2021.