Social, Psychological, and Philosophical Reflections on Pandemics and Beyond
2. Social and Psychological Reflections
3. Philosophical (Ethical and Epistemological) Reflections
Conflicts of Interest
- McDonald, L.C.; Simor, L.E.; Su, I.-J.; Maloney, S.; Ofner, M.; Chen, K.-T.; Lando, J.F.; McGeer, A.; Lee, M.-L.; Jernigan, D.B. SARS in Healthcare Facilities, Toronto and Taiwan. Emerg. Infect. Dis. 2004, 10, 777–781. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Schuchman, M. We Can Learn from Taiwan on How to Fight Coronavirus. The Star. Available online: https://www.thestar.com/opinion/contributors/2020/03/16/we-can-learn-from-taiwan-on-how-to-fight-coronavirus.html (accessed on 16 March 2020).
- Zizek, S. Pandemic! COVID-19 Shakes the World. Available online: https://www.orbooks.com/catalog/pandemic/ (accessed on 16 March 2020).
- Yehezkel, G. A Model of Conceptual Analysis. Metaphilosophy 2005, 36, 668–687. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Rudnick, A. A Philosophical Analysis of the General Methodology of Qualitative Research: A Critical Rationalist Perspective. Health Care Anal. 2014, 22, 245–254. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Rudnick, A.; Forchuk, C. Social Science Methods in Health Research; Sage: New Delhi, India, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Rudnick, A. Principled Physician (and Other Health Care) Leadership: Introducing a Value-Based Approach. Can. J. Physician Leadersh. 2014, 1, 7–10. [Google Scholar]
- Pallaveshi, L.; Rudnick, A. Development of Physician Leadership: A Scoping Review. Can. J. Physician Leadersh. 2016, 3, 57–63. [Google Scholar]
- Rudnick, A. Bioethics in the 21st Century; InTech: Rijeka, Croatia, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Rudnick, A. Recovery from Mental Illness: Philosophical and Related Perspectives; Oxford University Press: Oxford, UK, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Farré, L.; Fasani, F.; Mueller, H. Feeling Useless: The Effect of Unemployment on Mental Health in the Great Recession. IZA J. Labor Econ. 2018, 7, 1. [Google Scholar]
- Silverstein, R. Israeli Court’s Nod to Netanyahu-Gantz Deal Cheapens Democracy. Middle East Eye. Available online: https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/approval-israels-top-court-netanyahu-gantz-deal-cheapens-democracy (accessed on 9 May 2020).
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Quarantine and Isolation. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases, Division of Global Migration and Quarantine, 29 September 2017. Available online: https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/index.html (accessed on 9 May 2020).
- Rodriguez, L.M.; DiBello, A.M.; Øverup, C.S.; Neighbors, C. The Price of Distrust: Trust, Anxious Attachment, Jealousy, and Partner Abuse. Partn. Abus. 2015, 6, 298–319. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed][Green Version]
- Ott, M.; Shaw, S.F.; Danila, R.N.; Lynfield, R. Lessons Learned from the 1918–1919 Influenza Pandemic in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota. Public Health Rep. 2007, 122, 803–810. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Rudnick, A. Moral Responsibility Reconsidered: Integrating Chance, Choice and Constraint. Int. J. Philos. 2019, 7, 48–54. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
© 2020 by the author. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Rudnick, A. Social, Psychological, and Philosophical Reflections on Pandemics and Beyond. Societies 2020, 10, 42. https://doi.org/10.3390/soc10020042
Rudnick A. Social, Psychological, and Philosophical Reflections on Pandemics and Beyond. Societies. 2020; 10(2):42. https://doi.org/10.3390/soc10020042Chicago/Turabian Style
Rudnick, Abraham. 2020. "Social, Psychological, and Philosophical Reflections on Pandemics and Beyond" Societies 10, no. 2: 42. https://doi.org/10.3390/soc10020042