Travel Award 2019
We are pleased to announce the Safety 2019 Travel Awards for postdoctoral fellows and PhD students. These awards will support travel costs for one postdoctoral fellow and one PhD student to present their data, in poster or oral presentation formats, at a scientific conference in 2019. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee presided by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Raphael Grzebieta.
- Postdoctoral Fellows (within three years of receiving their PhD) or PhD students undertaking industrial and human health safety.
- Will present their own, original work as a poster or an oral presentation at the conference in 2019 for which the travel award application is being submitted.
Required Application Documents:
- Outline of current and future work (500 words).
- Curriculum vitae, including a complete list of publications.
- The conference to be attended, and a copy of the abstract and acceptance letter or anticipated date of decision.
- Current grant funding and travel budget, if any, and why the applicant wishes to receive support from Safety.
- A letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head.
The awards will consist of 800 CHF each and a certificate.
Please apply online (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/safety/awards) before
30 October 2018. The winners will then be announced by 30 December 2018.