Nursing Reports 2021 Best Paper Award
We are pleased to announce the “Nursing Report 2021 Best Paper Award” for research and review articles published in Nursing Report from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021. One review and one research article will each receive an award. The papers will be selected after thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, and the winners will be announced in March 2023.
Eligibility for the Awards:
– Papers published in Nursing Report from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates in 2022.
– One review award: 500 CHF and a chance to publish a paper free of charge in Nursing Report in 2023;
– One research article award: 500 CHF and a chance to publish a paper free of charge in Nursing Report in 2023;
– Each winner will also receive an electronic certificate.
Nursing Report Editorial Office