Young Investigator Award 2020
The Mathematics Editorial team is pleased to announce the availability of a prize for young investigators conducting research in the field of mathematics. In order to apply, candidates must be nominated by their supervisor(s). The nominations will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee chaired by the Editor-in-Chief of Mathematics, Prof. José A. Tenreiro Machado.
- The nominee has contributed outstanding research in the fields covered by the Mathematics journal, see details at https://www.mdpi.com/journal/mathematics/about.
- The nominee should have received his/her PhD within the last eight years (by 30 April 2020), and not yet hold a permanent professorship.
- The nominee should be 40 years of age or under (by 30 April 2020)
Required application documents:
- CV (including date on which the PhD degree was awarded and a list of publications);
- Research description (up to two pages);
- Nomination letter from his/her supervisor, research director or department head.
The prize consists of:
- 2000 Swiss Francs;
- An offer of a free paper published in Mathematics;
- A certificate.
Please submit your application online by 30 April 2020. The winners will be announced on the homepage of Mathematics by 31 June 2020 and awarded in person at the conference Mathematics 2021.