Health Informatics and Big Data
A section of Healthcare (ISSN 2227-9032).
Health informatics revolutionizes medicine. Unhampered access to data for a physician, administrators, and patient creates new dynamics. Creation of automated software to manage that wealth of information, cloud-based solution for storing and managing patient health are among recent developments. This chapter will focus on how informatics will affect the future of healthcare. We accept manuscripts about new software solutions, operational principles, and data management, but other manuscripts with a high enough merit will also be accepted here.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Statistical Process Monitoring in Healthcare (Deadline: 31 March 2021)
- Cyber Security and Data Privacy for Healthcare Industry (Deadline: 14 June 2021)
- Social Media Data Analysis for Public Health: Methods, Techniques and Real World Cases (Deadline: 30 September 2021)
- Emerging Technologies in Health Informatics and Management (Deadline: 22 October 2021)
- Deep Learning in Healthcare (Deadline: 1 November 2021)