Health Informatics and Big Data
A section of Healthcare (ISSN 2227-9032).
Health informatics has revolutionized medicine. Unhampered access to data for a physician, administrators, and patient creates new dynamics, and the creation of automated software to manage that wealth of information and cloud-based solutions for storing and managing patient health are among the most critical recent developments in medicine. This Section will focus on how informatics is anticipated to affect the future of healthcare. We accept manuscripts on new software solutions, operational principles, and data management, but other manuscripts of high merit will also be accepted. Papers that use big data approaches to optimize strategies and determine outcomes and further related basic science are also invited.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Social Media for Health Information Management (Deadline: 1 August 2022)
- Radiology-Driven Projects: Science, Networks, and Healthcare (Deadline: 31 August 2022)
- Health Informatics: The Foundations of Public Health (Deadline: 31 October 2022)
- Innovations in Interprofessional Care and Training (Deadline: 31 October 2022)
- Innovations in Biomedical Signal Processing and Modeling for a Better Healthcare (Deadline: 31 December 2022)
- Clinical Informatics and Data Analysis in Healthcare (Deadline: 31 December 2022)
- Trustworthy Computer-Aided Diagnosis of Breast Cancer Using Ultrasound (Deadline: 30 April 2023)