Climate 2023 Outstanding Reviewer Award
On behalf of the Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Timothy G. F. Kittel, we wish to acknowledge our reviewers, who generously offer their time to review papers submitted to Climate, by presenting an award to those who have demonstrated dedication, professionalism, and timeliness.
What are the pre-requisites to be eligible for this award?
– All of the reviewers for Climate in 2023 will be automatically included.
– The number of review reports;
– The quality and timeliness of review reports.
What will the winner receive?
There will be one winner this year, and they will receive the following:
– CHF 500;
– An opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in Climate in 2024 after peer review;
– A certificate.
When will the winner be announced?
– The winner will be announced in April 2024 on the journal website.
How can I make myself eligible?
– If you have not yet reviewed papers for Climate, but would like to do so, you can register as a reviewer via the following link: https://susy.mdpi.com/volunteer/profile/edit.
Climate Editorial Office