Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Special Issue "Knowledge Management Strategies in International Entrepreneurship"
A special issue of Businesses (ISSN 2673-7116).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 8 September 2023 | Viewed by 132
Special Issue Editors
Interests: internationalization; de/ re internationalization; knowledge management; digital technology transformation
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
2. School of Strategy and Leadership, Coventry University, Coventry CV1 5FB, UK
Interests: international entrepreneurship; SME internationalization; business strategy; female entrepreneurship
Special Issue Information
In today’s hyper-competitive international marketplace, it has been vital for enterprises to manage tangible and intangible resources. One of the pivotal outcomes of this concept has been the surge of interest in knowledge management. According to the literature, it is evident that global enterprises must master the act of integrating disparate sources of knowledge found within their bounds to maintain a competitive advantage in their strategy.
However, research on global knowledge management in international entrepreneurship is an item of heated interest in the academic community. Practitioners and researchers strive to better understand the challenges related to investment in knowledge through international collaboration with external partners across international contexts.
The purpose of this special issue is to integrate the role of context with knowledge management strategies research and to discuss the subsequent implications for international entrepreneurship.
We welcome conceptual, empirical and theoretical work in business management, in particular international entrepreneurship, knowledge management, and business strategy. We invite researchers, PhD students and businesspeople to come together, share ideas, collaborate, and act, providing their view beyond the consequences of knowledge management in strategic international entrepreneurship.
The topics of the Special Issue include, but are not limited to, the following aspects:
- International knowledge management
- knowledge hiding and SME internationalization
- Strategic international entrepreneurship
- Knowledge transfer in international entrepreneurship
- New approaches of global knowledge sharing
- Applied knowledge management and global enterprises
- Towards a new strategic model of internationalization
- Knowledge management strategies in internationalization
- Knowledge management in international ventures
- The role of knowledge sharing in the future of international entrepreneurship
- Knowledge management in modelling the speed of internationalization
- Effect of knowledge management on entrepreneurial orientation
- Knowledge network of international entrepreneurship
- Leveraging internal and external knowledge sources globally
- Knowledge management in small and medium‐sized international companies
- Institutional perspective on knowledge management in entrepreneurial organizations
Dr. Vahid Jafari-Sadeghi
Dr. Razieh Sadraei
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Businesses is an international peer-reviewed open access quarterly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1000 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- knowledge management
- strategic entrepreneurship
- knowledge transfer