We are pleased to announce that Soil Systems will be granting the Travel Award to one junior scientist. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Soil Systems Editorial Board.
This award provides financial support for the winner to attend an international conference in the field of soil science to be held in 2024, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2024 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winner will be awarded CHF 800 and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Soil Systems 2024 Travel Award online by 31 January 2024. Prizes will be awarded at the end of March 2024 and announced on the Soil Systems website.
Soil Systems Editorial Office