On behalf of the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Santiago Marco, we wish to acknowledge our reviewers who so generously offer their time to review the papers submitted to Signals by presenting an award to the reviewers who have demonstrated their dedication, professionalism, and timeliness in reviewing manuscripts for Signals.
What are the pre-requisites to be eligible for this award?
– All of the reviewers for Signals in 2023 will be automatically included.
– Number of review reports;
– The quality and timeliness of review reports.
What will the winners receive?
There will be two winners this year, and each will receive the following:
– CHF 300;
– An opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in Signals in 2024 after peer review;
– An electronic certificate.
When will the winners be announced?
– The winners will be announced on 28 February 2024 on the Signals website.
How can I make myself eligible?
– If you have not yet reviewed papers for Signals, but would like to do so, you can register as a reviewer at the following link:
Signals Editorial Office