A section of Mathematics (ISSN 2227-7390).
The section Mathematical Physics will publish articles that apply mathematics to any area of physics, with the aim of bridging these two disciplines. We welcome original research of the highest quality in all active areas of mathematical physics. Review articles which are of common interest to practitioners in both fields are also welcome.
Among the subjects of interest, we include the following: quantum and field theories, general relativity and gravitation, statistical physics, dynamical systems, classical mechanics and classical fields, fluid mechanics, quantum information and computation, and mathematical foundations of physical theories. Papers using modern methods of functional analysis, probability theory, differential geometry, ordinary and partial differential equations, algebraic topology, algebra and mathematical logic are of special interest.
Prof. Manuel de León
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Sasakian Space (Deadline: 30 June 2020)
- Functional Analysis, Topology and Quantum Mechanics (Deadline: 31 August 2020)
- Mathematical Modeling of Hereditarity Oscillatory Systems (Deadline: 31 October 2020)
- Geometric Methods and their Applications (Deadline: 31 October 2020)
- Special Functions with Applications to Mathematical Physics (Deadline: 31 October 2020)
- Fractals: Geometry, Analysis and Mathematical Physics (Deadline: 30 November 2020)
- New Trends in Hamilton-Jacobi Theory: Conservative and Dissipative Dynamics (Deadline: 30 November 2020)
- Mathematics in Fluid Mechanics: Theory, Modelling and Analytical Methods (Deadline: 20 December 2020)
- Fractional Calculus in Anomalous Transport Theory (Deadline: 31 December 2020)
- Various Routes towards Few-Body Physics (Deadline: 31 December 2020)
- Recent Advances in Physical Mathematics (Deadline: 31 January 2021)