We are pleased to announce that the Journal of Cardiovascular Development and Disease (JCDD) will be granting a Travel Award to two junior scientists. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the JCDD Editorial Board.
This award provides financial support for the winners to attend an international conference in the field of cardiovascular development and disease to be held in 2023, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students;
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2023 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents
– Information of the conference that the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted;
– Curriculum vitae and a list of publications;
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words);
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winners (two awardees) will each be awarded CHF 600 and an electronic certificate.
Please submit your applications for the JCDD 2023 Travel Award online by the end of March 2023. The prizes will be awarded at the end of May 2023 and announced on the JCDD website.
JCDD Editorial Office