Health Communication Strategies via TikTok for the Prevention of Eating Disorders
1.2. Causes of TikTok Use and Effects on Users
1.3. TikTok and Eating Disorders
2. Materials and Methods
Conflicts of Interest
Hashtags used in the TikTok search: #anorexia, #thininpiration, #thinspo, #thyinspiration, #eatingdisorder, #fitinspiration, #body, #proana, #ana, #promia, #redbraceletpro, #skinny, #bonespo, #ED book review, #thighgap, #collarbones, #BED, #whatIeatinaday, #anamiax, #princesaanaymia, #tca, #aut0les1ones, #fyp, #ff, #quecomoenundia, #wannarexia, #weightlosscheck, #weightlossHacks, #edrecovery, #binge.
- Xu, L.; Yan, X.; Zhang, Z. Research on the Causes of the “Tik Tok” App Becoming Popular and the Existing Problems. J. Adv. Manag. Sci. 2019, 7, 59–63. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- We Are Social. Meltwater Digital 2023 Global Overview Report. 2023. Available online: https://www.meltwater.com/en/global-digital-trends (accessed on 10 September 2022).
- Arkansyah, M.; Prasetyo, D.; Amina, N.W.R. Utilization of Tik Tok Social Media as A Media for Promotion of Hidden Paradise Tourism in Indonesia. SSRN J. 2021. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- IAB Spain. XII Estudio de Redes Sociales 2021; IAB Spain: Madrid, Spain, 2021; Available online: https://iabspain.es/estudio/estudio-de-redes-sociales-2021/ (accessed on 15 September 2022).
- Memon, A.; Alavi, A.B. Tik-Tok Usage during COVID-19 and It’s Impacts on Personal, Academic and Social Life of Teenagers and Youngsters in Turkey. SSRN J. 2020. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Zhu, Y.; Dong, J.; Qi, X.; Deng, J. Intention to use Governmental Micro-Video in the Pandemic of Covid-19: An Empirical Study of Governmental Tik Tok in China. In Proceedings of the 2021 6th International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies (ICICT), Coimbatore, India, 20–22 January 2021; IEEE: Piscataway, NJ, USA, 2021; pp. 976–979. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, C.; Xu, X.; Zhang, W.; Chen, J.; Evans, R. How Health Communication via Tik Tok Makes a Difference: A Content Analysis of Tik Tok Accounts Run by Chinese Provincial Health Committees. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2019, 17, 192. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Global Web Index. The Consumer Trends to Know: 2019. Available online: https://www.gwi.com/2019-consumer-trends (accessed on 15 September 2022).
- Cervi, L. Tik Tok and generation Z. Theatre Danc. Perform. Train. 2021, 12, 198–204. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- McCashin, D.; Murphy, C.M. Using TikTok for public and youth mental health—A systematic review and content analysis. Clin. Child Psychol. Psychiatry 2023, 28, 279–306. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Jiani, W. Why is music social short video software popular? Taking the Douyin App as an example. New Media Res. 2017, 3, 88–89. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Ma, L.; Feng, J.; Feng, Z.; Wang, L. Research on User Loyalty of Short Video App Based on Perceived Value—Take Tik Tok as an Example. In Proceedings of the 2019 16th International Conference on Service Systems and Service Management (ICSSSM), Shenzhen, China, 13–15 July 2019; IEEE: Piscataway, NJ, USA, 2019; pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Liang, X.; Tao, X.; Wang, Y. Impact Analysis of Short Video on Users Behavior: Users Behavior Factors of Short VideoEvidence from Users Data of Tik Tok. In Proceedings of the 2021 7th International Conference on E-Business and Applications, Sejong, Singapore, 24 February 2021; ACM: New York, NY, USA, 2021; pp. 18–24. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, X.; Lu, Z. Fifteen Seconds of Fame: A Qualitative Study of Douyin, A Short Video Sharing Mobile Application in China. In Social Computing and Social Media. Design, Human Behavior and Analytics; Meiselwitz, G., Ed.; Lecture Notes in Computer Science; Springer International Publishing: Cham, Switzerland, 2019; Volume 11578, pp. 233–244. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Jiménez-Marín, G.; Bellido-Pérez, E.; Trujillo Sánchez, M. Publicidad en Instagram y riesgos para la salud pública: El influencer como prescriptor de medicamentos, a propósito de un caso. Rev. Esp. Comun. Salud. 2021, 12, 43. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Heldman, A.B.; Schindelar, J.; Weaver, J.B. Social Media Engagement and Public Health Communication: Implications for Public Health Organizations Being Truly “Social”. Public Health Rev. 2013, 35, 13. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Deng, Z.; Hong, Z.; Zhang, W.; Evans, R.; Chen, Y. The Effect of Online Effort and Reputation of Physicians on Patients’ Choice: 3-Wave Data Analysis of China’s Good Doctor Website. J. Med. Internet Res. 2019, 21, e10170. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Rando Cueto, D.; Paniagua Rojano, J.; de las Heras Pedrosa, C. Influence Factors on the Success of Hospital Communication via Social Networks. Rev. Lat. de Comun. Soc. 2016, 71, 1.170–1.186. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Global Web Index GWI. Connecting the Dots. 2021. Available online: https://www.gwi.com/connecting-the-dots (accessed on 17 September 2022).
- Alex Sánchez, M.D. Anorexia and Bulimia: Impact on Network Society. Rev. Enferm. 2015, 38, 16–23. [Google Scholar]
- EDC—Eating Desorders Coalition. Faces about Eating Disorders: What the Research Shows. 2019. Available online: https://eatingdisorderscoalition.org/inner_template/facts_and_info/facts-about-eating-disorders.html (accessed on 17 September 2022).
- Galmiche, M.; Déchelotte, P.; Lambert, G.; Tavolacci, M.P. Prevalence of eating disorders over the 2000–2018 period: A systematic literature review. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 2019, 109, 1402–1413. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- American Psychiatric Association. (Ed.). Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders: DSM-5-TR, 5th ed.; American Psychiatric Association Publishing: Washington, DC, USA, 2022; ISBN 978-0-89042-577-0. [Google Scholar]
- Buitrago Ramírez, F.; Tejero Mas, M.; Pagador Trigo, Á. Trastornos de la conducta alimentaria y de la ingestión de alimentos. Actual. Med. Fam. Soc. Española Med. Fam. Comunitaria 2019, 15, 4–14. [Google Scholar]
- Aparicio-Martinez, P.; Perea-Moreno, A.J.; Martinez-Jimenez, M.P.; Redel-Macías, M.D.; Pagliari, C.; Vaquero-Abellan, M. Social Media, Thin-Ideal, Body Dissatisfaction and Disordered Eating Attitudes: An Exploratory Analysis. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2019, 16, 4177. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Elías Zambrano, R.; Jiménez-Marín, G.; Galiano-Coronil, A.; Ravina-Ripoll, R. Children, Media and Food. A New Paradigm in Food Advertising, Social Marketing and Happiness Management. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2021, 18, 3588. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Montaña, M.; Jiménez-Morales, M.; Vàzquez, M. Food Advertising and Prevention of Childhood Obesity in Spain: Analysis of the Nutritional Value of the Products and Discursive Strategies Used in the Ads Most Viewed by Children from 2016 to 2018. Nutrients 2019, 11, 2873. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Logrieco, G.; Marchili, M.R.; Roversi, M.; Villani, A. The Paradox of Tik Tok Anti-Pro-Anorexia Videos: How Social Media Can Promote Non-Suicidal Self-Injury and Anorexia. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2021, 18, 1041. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Losada, D.E.; Crestani, F. A Test Collection for Research on Depression and Language Use. In Experimental IR Meets Multilinguality, Multimodality, and Interaction; Fuhr, N., Quaresma, P., Gonçalves, T., Larsen, B., Balog, K., Macdonald, C., Cappellato, L., Ferro, N., Eds.; Lecture Notes in Computer Science; Springer International Publishing: Cham, Switzerland, 2016; Volume 9822, pp. 28–39. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Ramírez-Cifuentes, D.; Mayans, M.; Freire, A. Early Risk Detection of Anorexia on Social Media. In Internet Science; Bodrunova, S.S., Ed.; Lecture Notes in Computer Science; Springer International Publishing: Cham, Switzerland, 2018; Volume 11193, pp. 3–14. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Pruccoli, J.; De Rosa, M.; Chiasso, L.; Perrone, A.; Parmeggiani, A. The use of TikTok among children and adolescents with Eating Disorders: Experience in a third-level public Italian center during the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic. Ital. J. Pediatr. 2022, 48, 138. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Harriger, J.A.; Thompson, J.K.; Tiggemann, M. TikTok, TikTok, the time is now: Future directions in social media and body image. Body Image 2023, 44, 222–226. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Sukunesan, S.; Huynh, M.; Sharp, G. Examining the Pro-Eating Disorders Community on Twitter Via the Hashtag #proana: Statistical Modeling Approach. JMIR Ment. Health 2021, 8, e24340. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Malighetti, C.; Chirico, A.; Sciara, S.; Riva, G. #Eating disorders and Instagram: What emotions do you express? Annu. Rev. Cybertherapy Telemed. 2019, 17, 39–45. [Google Scholar]
- Garner, D.M.; Olmsted, M.P.; Bohr, Y.; Garfinkel, P.E. The Eating Attitudes Test: Psychometric features and clinical correlates. Psychol. Med. 1982, 12, 871–878. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gómez Nieto, B. El influencer: Herramienta clave en el contexto digital de la publicidad engañosa. Methaodos Rev. Cienc. Soc. 2018, 6, 149–156. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Arseniev-Koehler, A.; Lee, H.; McCormick, T.; Moreno, M.A. #Proana: Pro-Eating Disorder Socialization on Twitter. J. Adolesc. Health 2016, 58, 659–664. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Handcock, M.S.; Gile, K.J. Comment: On the Concept of Snowball Sampling. Sociol. Methodol. 2011, 41, 367–371. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Chan, J.T. Snowball Sampling and Sample Selection in a Social Network. SSRN J. 2015. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
|TikTok of Hospitals and Heatlh Ministries |
(Websites and Social Networks)
|Testimonies||Prevention||Health Information||Non-Health Information||Sale||Recruitment|
(https://hospital-clinico-los-angeles-ca.negocio.site/?—Facebook/LinkedIn/Instagram (no señalado en su web)
(www.sikarin.com—Facebook, Line, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube)
(https://meinkrakenhaus2030.d/gv/—Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
(https://nemocnica-bory.sk/—Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram)
(https://alhayathospital.com – Instagram)
(www.ommelanderziehenhuis.nl—Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube)
|Profiles on TikTok—Start||Videos||Likes||TYPE|
|@shaylen.barrow—28 July 2020||205||5,066,858||X|
|@flowersonhermind—18 April 2021||111||1,824,092||X|
|@titibibi96—2 March 2021||92||2,757,078||X|
|@rongalk—30 December 2019||764||1,580,693||X|
|@realistic.recovery—11 May 2021||136||1,216,099||X|
|@Kaylajean.h—3 March 2021||199||2,398,688||X|
|@Katelovesmango—4 March 2016||841||3,374,675||X|
|@brooklyn.clift—16 March 2020||73||856,249||X|
|@desthubb—1 May 2021||59||757,830||X|
|@a_______vm—27 August 2021 (“secret account”)||21||127,111||X|
|@charlottesrecoveryxo—30 September 2020||99||116,600||X|
|@doraisexploringpt2—9 August 2021||246||8,678,728||X|
|@victoriagarrick4—6 August 2020||647||59,023,265||X|
|@cati_angela—5 January 2020||389||2,559,906||X|
|@recoverywithsarah—5 February 2021||30||816,528||X|
|@danyy_recovery—11 July 2021||176||1,522,268||X|
|@recoverylulusarah—4 March 2021||554||3,753,871||X|
|@cattituude—18 August 2020||228||438,994||X|
|@vickyypuchulu—30 April 2021||61||1,993,453||X|
|@ili.lifee—19 June 2021||270||570,469||X|
|@vivirenbalance—19 January 2020||369||1.2 M||X|
|@vale..sierra—11 March 2021||203||1,761,762||X|
|@claudiap_psicologia—9 April 2020||801||10,690,205||X|
|@user1853817338535262—8 July 2021||181||658,433||X|
|@sandra.food—8 July 2021||82||132,644||X|
|1||@essiq: I feel your pain|
@blueberryskin_: nah the low pressure (..) yesterday I had 74/75 and got so scared
@allegedlys8: keep fighting
|firstname.lastname@example.org: literally it hurts SO BAD but lovebug i promise it is very very worth it (..) stay strong|
@smennella: I feel this. Too real //
@isa.b.b_: Actually me Right now.
|3||@sieieee: It will work just as well as telling ppl with asthma to “just breath”|
@middelbarexxtips: “my parents be like
@elenacarriill0: “think about other things instead of food
|4||@peachsense: do you really still eating rice?|
@ismekirsteninopia: I love your food so healthy.
@feelssleepy: all your food looks so good omg (..)
|5||@alyshagriffith: please help me|
@redheadvibess: thanks for motivating me. Is might actually go eat something. I have some peas that I didn’t finish and half a serving of fruit but that’s it.
@mohammednuwaiser: hey got any tips for bulimia recovery.
|6||@youreoffended1234 I struggled with binging!!!! GREAT WORK|
@minnervaa_ I’m one day and I really have to urge tonight but I’m trying to beat it!!
@lanastidy so proud of you baby
|7||@aestheticastrologee: How long did it take” |
@kissmyasterisk Hey so uh yeah how do i do this
@rdawg287 “ugh I’m ok with working out but i can’t control my eating and if i could i would be hot: (id u have any tips pls lmk
|8||@iamthealchemist: “ur cute but you look like trouble”|
@maminddrt: “you look sooo goodd”
@spenceswhore: “LITERALLY HOW TRUE CAN THIS GET”
|9||@mxxrlash: How many calories do you eat per day?|
@lauritacubanita: Eoye but I don’t see him eating it 😂, that’s just me.
@dlite21: Beautiful baby 😁😁😁 need a bit more muscle tho 😁😁😁
|10||@w0ofwo0f2: hey, this isn’t healthy you need to eat more it’s not worth the long term damage these eating habits will bring, please consider talking to someone.|
@gxlden_advice: that not even 1000 calories and u don’t have enough protein in your meals this is coming from the child of a nutritionist //
@lovetallbrunettes: YOUR DOING AMAZING
|11||@cherrfctw: I’m not going toe at today, I’m just starting ❤️|
@rreleradfem: so, do you want to lose more weight? If your answer is yes, I can help you with an effective and fast but VERY dangerous diet.
@luanalunitahurtadosalina: I weigh 64. help 😳🥺🥺🥺
|email@example.com: Hey...It’s thanks to you that I’m slowly trying to get better with my Ed, I’m not doing very well...but I want you to know that you are strong and capable of making it. 💖|
@imastupid.true: “Me a few hours ago” (binge eating, some say every day, …)
@frasess_de_la_vida: can you tell me how to throw up? I try everything, and it just won’t come out. :(
|13||@carlotajoless: believe me we would be very good friends 🙃.|
@belarminadelparaiso: Can you give me advice ?
@princesadecristal_diario: Yes (answer to the previous one)
|firstname.lastname@example.org: hey baby, you have so so many people who support and love you. your going to get through this. im so proud of you < 3|
@annakasapis: no i need to lose weight again fuck
@daz_rite_iz_tab: it gets sooo much better. please be patient with yourself. there is more to life than hating your body.
|15||@gomitayoongi: Too fat for the skinny ones and too skinny for the fat ones. So, what am I? I have never been able to see what my body really looks like thanks to my ed since I was 11.|
@lauritall0: As always my mum when I sit down with myself she tells me to wear such and such trousers that make me thinner.
@fideosconmanteca_: I cry when I see the comments
|16||@lanihlintonn: wow i’m so proud of you, honestly i am keep going, you’ve done so well & you’re gorgeous btw < 3”|
@marcixox1: “strongest girl going. I love you bby xx
@lauraphillips74: this made me cry so much, I feel your pain and know exactly what your going through. keep eating doll. it gets better xx”.—eating and crying
|17||@93gloss: Only 21% fully recover ... think about that.|
@lilybakerr78: i was in the hospital by my head was failing and people still say “eat less”
@valeria.n.bosch: “I don’t know how to control my weight anymore because am I in a regular diet or am I relapsing again??
|18||@_leire.c.28_: you are very strong, your parents can’t imagine how hard it is, but you can do it all. < 3|
@el_pelo_de_aizawauwu: I get anxiety attacks in the middle of class or in the middle of a family dinner and I don’t know how to control myself…
@criistinarguezz: Lots of encouragement. I know you’ll get there
|19||@nikolak_04: “that sounds so good right now. Do it|
@i.vy_s: “putting this on my recovery bucket list
Facing a challenge before weighing: dancing (intense exercise)
@chlo._07: she’s the type of friend you would love to take everywhere.
|20||@dsbmluver2000: I just wanna stop feeling hunger.|
@ana.insp0: I wish food wasn’t a thing
@landyglass: I’m skinny but it doesn’t stop. I’m worried that when I start eating good again I will gain weight, and I just want to lose a bit more
|21||@.lipb1te: we’ll Drink ALOT of water, don’t eat: pasta, rice, sweets, fast food, soda|
@lonelykid_666: try eating 1500 a day, walking 10K steps, eating mostly fresh and home cooked food, doing a couple workouts a week ang drinking 2+ litres a day.
@thinspiiration: im13 and 163 pounds and 5,5 too we can do this together.
|22||@jessicazunstein: Once I realized that someone else would be happy in the body that I hated, I smiled loving it more|
@brooke.burns: Today is my birthday and were getting ready to go to dinne and i felt awful about myself. just watched your video and i feel seen”.
@katieastrom7: I hope to be like this one day
|23||@hollymarieweightloss: I just wanna say, thank you for your videos. Ive recently gone into recovery (ended up gaining 35 lbs) and I’m now trying to lose weight healthily < 3|
@peachyespresso: You’ve helped me and inspired me so much in my recovery journey
@strawberrywitheyes: Hey friend, if I could offer a piece of advice: maybe don’t upload photos of before/after recovery. it can be triggering
|24||@amber.Kathryn: I’m happy to see someone w my body type doing something like this ty < 3|
@sophi1aaaa: Your account is like a buddy along on the road to recovering from bulimia, you’re doing so great, I hope I can do just as good too!
@caca12431: I sust feel so overweight every time I eat something I regret it
|email@example.com: let’s be friends|
@junseosmilktea: I hope you dont lose weicht CUZ of These people and that you just loose weight cuz you wanted it for yourself
@kittipvddin_: just so i can finally be pleased with how i look, plus all the ‘how did you lose so much weight ?!’ comments
|26||@kfucsthi: i looked up how many calories were in toothpaste 💔💔.|
@bangcatcger: I tried to look up how many calories are in a pill 😁
@97cals: i did this with water too, not my smartest moment 😕
|27||@bingbongwl: UR SO PRETTY|
@mylifeisgross_: WOAH THIS INSPIRED ME
@soup2914: How do u get away wjth not eating? Like family. Answer: i usually eat in my room, so when i “eat” i usually take a napkin or plastic bag to put the food in, then at night i throw it away! ^_^
|firstname.lastname@example.org: your tips will help me so much 😁 thx 🥰|
@w_qu_: you cant just really get a thigh gap through working out you need to lose then some weight (calorie deficit worked for me)
@thinsp0motivation: Thank you, I just ate some chickens and rice, I feel so gross
|29||@poison2b: thank you for your words, lots of encouragement and let’s keep going!|
@ami333f: thank you for your words, lots of encouragement and let’s keep going!
my family eats junk food, the truth is that smelling it is better than eating it. God’s sake
@ronaldogarcia495: we don’t know each other, but I love you very much and I hope you complete your recovery 100 percent, I send you a big hug and lots of good vibes.
|30||@sofmart368: You got this!! My win for td was finally buying/eating the frosted animal cookies Ive always been too scared to try. They’re SO GOOD!! 👌|
@leigh_lavie: well done!! 😊😊 today I am 5 months into recovery, this is the longest I’ve ever been able to fight through it. Sending lots of strength 💪❤️.
@spiderleg: i ate my increase in calories guilt free and it literally feels INSANE
|31||@worldrandom: I feel you // |
@yoake_ackerman11: yesterday so today I ate only 50 cal.//
@jwnymn: I want to get down to that weight too
|32||@_csil_lu_: same… i binged yesterday and today again… but i’m proud of you 🥺|
@zoeneilsen: Girl I’ve been in hospital multiple times for anorexia and only then was my ed taken seriously… the years of BED have been probs harder.
@rjsi_2021: uhh same...anorexia for 4 months followed by BED for 8 years, wouldn’t wish it on anyone 🥺
|33||@chanchifans: I’M SO VERY PROUD OF YOU < 3 I remember when you first started uploading videos, always supportive ♡♡♡♡|
@nicoll_araujo_h: Am I the only one who smiled and almost cried with emotion???? So glad you got it off!!!!!!!!! (catheter)
@marymg62: you look so beautiful, congratulations.
|34||@ferboorodriguez: Thanks 🥺 I need to not feel guilty.|
@easymuf: I just have to thank you, I’m going 2 weeks eating pretty well without needing to throw up or feeling guilty.
@alguienmasintentandolo: but snacking leads to binge eating
|35||@...bry_1: your words are a relief to those of us who feel guilt about eating.|
@velu208: me planning my funeral with lady gaga music and being buried in a casket with a clear top+.
@pablitopuntos2: YEAH, BUT NOT JUST LOSING WEIGHT, THERE ARE ALSO MANY PEOPLE WHO SUFFER FROM GAINING A FEW POUNDS.
|36||@adoratannies: any advice on how to get my period back? :(|
@katspunk: “don’t self diagnose, and if you think you have ED see a specialist”
@oyuki_tae_tae: “yes, but if you don’t have the money, what do I do? _’V help
@alisonrivv: I confirm, I stopped accepting outings because of insecurity and if I get one right I go on strict diets like two weeks before so I feel good that day.
|37||@cosmeabu: I cry a lot when I see this video. I have a hard time accepting my body and looking good these days I put on a lot more weight and have been eating a lot.|
@mariiajeon: I’m in the same situation :) hope you can get out of it soon.
@timyy.f: the worst thing is that I felt identified with the video haha
@tanzacardino: I think that’s what happens to me.... :)
|38||@aitanakaminari_1: I feel sorry for those people who identify, I feel identified too|
@000_00_88: I know how you feel, it’s hard but it’s all going to end, I promise < 3
@lucialr07_: I can already say I’m out of there, so if you need anything I’m here < 3
|39||@_anto__xd: it’s not pretty… < 3. I weigh 39 kilos, my goal is always without the 40 kilos and I never get there, there are even days when I weigh myself and I weigh 37 kilos...I want to put on weight.|
@elinternado4: I’m in the middle but I feel like I need to lose a little bit to have the perfect abdomen 🥺 I’m only missing about 4 kilos but I don’t know what to do to lose it.
@flxrnca14: I weigh 35 kilos and they always tell me to eat more :(
|40||@chikistrikiis_uwu: it made me so sad that when you’re hungry you wait until your next meal :(((( i feel that bro|
@eatwhithoutregret: I do, a little bit :)
@franciniherrerag: me your words ❤ all of us who have a tca will get through this however we can 😓 anyone can 😓.
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2023 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Rando-Cueto, D.; de las Heras-Pedrosa, C.; Paniagua-Rojano, F.J. Health Communication Strategies via TikTok for the Prevention of Eating Disorders. Systems 2023, 11, 274. https://doi.org/10.3390/systems11060274
Rando-Cueto D, de las Heras-Pedrosa C, Paniagua-Rojano FJ. Health Communication Strategies via TikTok for the Prevention of Eating Disorders. Systems. 2023; 11(6):274. https://doi.org/10.3390/systems11060274Chicago/Turabian Style
Rando-Cueto, Dolores, Carlos de las Heras-Pedrosa, and Francisco Javier Paniagua-Rojano. 2023. "Health Communication Strategies via TikTok for the Prevention of Eating Disorders" Systems 11, no. 6: 274. https://doi.org/10.3390/systems11060274