- These papers should be recommended by referees as quite high quality papers.
- They should be recommended by the Editors as high quality papers with extensive literature reviews and full experimental details .
References and Notes
- Lin, S.-K. Open Access and Author’s Open Choice. Molecules 2005, 10, 583–584, (PDF format 16 K at http://www.mdpi.org/molecules/papers/10060583.pdf; HTML format at http://www.mdpi.org/molecules/html/10060583.htm). [Google Scholar] (b) For more information, visit the www.mdpi.org/oaj-supports.htm website.
- McPhee, D.J.; Lin, S.-K. Editorial: Invitation: High Quality Papers with Extensive Literature Review and Full Experimental Details. Molecules 2001, 6. i (PDF format 14 K at http://www.mdpi.org/molecules/papers/6010000i.pdf, HTML format at http://www.mdpi.org /molecules/html/6010000i.htm). [Google Scholar]
- “Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their theoretical and experimental details in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. If there are computational results, the full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.” Visit: http://www.mdpi.org/ijms/aims.htm.
- “Our aim is to encourage chemists to publish as much as possible their experimental detail, particularly synthetic procedures and characterization information. There is no restriction on the length of the experimental section.” Visit: http://www.mdpi.org/ijms/aims.htm.
- Lin, S.-K. Editorial: A Good Yield and a High Standard. Molecules 1996, 1, 1–2, (http://www.mdpi.org/molecules/html/edito96.htm). [Google Scholar]
© 2006 by Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)