Quaternary 2020 Young Investigator Award (1,000 CHF)
We are pleased to announce that applications are now open for the 2020 Quaternary Young Investigator Award in the field of quaternary. To apply, candidates must be nominated by their supervisor(s). The nominations will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee chaired by the Editor-in-Chief of Quaternary, Prof. Dr. Jef Vandenberghe.
The Award will consist of:
- 1000 Swiss Francs;
- An offer to publish a paper free of charge without a fixed deadline in Quaternary after peer review;
- An engraved plaque and a certificate.
We welcome nominations for this award until 30 October, 2020.
Eligibility and Requirements:
- The nominee should have contributed outstanding research in the fields covered by Quaternary, see details at https://www.mdpi.com/journal/quaternary/about;
- The nominee should have received their Ph.D. within the last 10 years or be below 40 years of age (by 30 October, 2020).
Required Application Documents:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
- Nomination letter from their supervisor(s), research director, or department head.
Please submit your application online at https://www.mdpi.com/journal/quaternary/awards by 30 October, 2020. The winner will be announced on 30 December, 2020.