26 June 2018
2017 Impact Factor Released for Applied Sciences: 1.689
We are pleased to inform that Applied Sciences received an updated Journal Impact Factor of 1.689 in the June 2018 release of the Journal Citation Reports®. The journal's 5-Year Impact Factor is 1.855. Applied Sciences now ranks 170/285 (Q3) in the category 'Materials Science, Multidisciplinary', 98/171 (Q3) in 'Chemistry, Multidisciplinary' and 77/146 (Q3) in 'Applied Physics.'
Overview of Citation Metrics:
- Journal Impact Factor, 2 yrs (2017): 1.689
- 5-Year Impact Factor (2017): 1.855
- CiteScore, 3 yrs (Scopus): 1.90
- SJR Scimago Journal Rank 2017 (SJR): 0.303
- Source Normalized Impact 2017 (SNIP): 0.801
Evolution of Impact Factor, Citations and Publications for Applied Sciences:
Source: data according to Journal Citation Reports®, 2018 release, a Clarivate Analytics product; and Scopus journal metrics.