26 June 2018
2017 Impact Factor Released for Crystals: 2.144
We are pleased to inform that Crystals received an updated Journal Impact Factor of 2.144 in the June 2018 release of the Journal Citation Reports®. The journal's 5-Year Impact Factor is 1.928. Crystals now ranks 13/26 (Q2) in the 'Crystallography' category and 136/285 (Q2) in 'Materials Science, Multidisciplinary.'
Overview of Citation Metrics:
- Journal Impact Factor, 2 yrs (2017): 2.144
- 5-Year Impact Factor (2017): 1.928
- CiteScore, 3 yrs (Scopus): 1.97
- SJR Scimago Journal Rank 2017 (SJR): 0.566
- Source Normalized Impact 2017 (SNIP): 0.745
Evolution of Impact Factor, Citations and Publications for Crystals:
Source: data according to Journal Citation Reports®, 2018 release, a Clarivate Analytics product; and Scopus journal metrics.