26 June 2018
2017 Impact Factor Released for Entropy: 2.305
We are pleased to inform that Entropy received an updated Journal Impact Factor of 2.305 in the June 2018 release of the Journal Citation Reports®. The journal's 5-Year Impact Factor is 2.303. Entropy now ranks 22/78 (Q2) in the category 'Multidisciplinary Physics.'
Overview of Citation Metrics:
- Journal Impact Factor, 2 yrs (2017): 2.305
- 5-Year Impact Factor (2017): 2.303
- CiteScore, 3 yrs (Scopus): 2.41
- SJR Scimago Journal Rank 2017 (SJR): 0.592
- Source Normalized Impact 2017 (SNIP): 1.189
Source: data according to Journal Citation Reports®, 2018 release, a Clarivate Analytics product; and Scopus journal metrics.
Evolution of Impact Factor, Citations and Publications for Entropy: