26 June 2018
2017 Impact Factor Released for Metals: 1.704
We are pleased to inform that Metals received an updated Journal Impact Factor of 1.704 in the June 2018 release of the Journal Citation Reports®. The journal's 5-Year Impact Factor is 1.899. Metals now ranks 23/75 (Q2) in the category 'Metallurgy & Metallurgical Engineering' and 169/285 (Q3) in the category 'Materials Science, Multidisciplinary.'
Overview of Citation Metrics:
- Journal Impact Factor, 2 yrs (2017): 1.704
- 5-Year Impact Factor (2017): 1.899
- CiteScore, 3 yrs (Scopus): 1.87
- SJR Scimago Journal Rank 2017 (SJR): 0.550
- Source Normalized Impact 2017 (SNIP): 0.955
Evolution of Impact Factor, Citations and Publications for Metals:
Source: data according to Journal Citation Reports®, 2018 release, a Clarivate Analytics product; and Scopus journal metrics.