Statement of Peer Review †
- Type of peer review: single-blind;
- Conference submission management system: Website, email and spreadsheet
- Number of submissions sent for review: 203
- Number of submissions accepted: 153
- Acceptance rate (number of submissions accepted/number of submissions received): 0.75
- Average number of reviews per paper: 3
- Total number of reviewers involved: 122
- Any additional information on the review process: All submissions were reviewed for suitability and formatting by one of the volume editors prior to peer review.
Publisher’s Note: MDPI stays neutral with regard to jurisdictional claims in published maps and institutional affiliations.
© 2022 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Mitchell, G.R.; Alves, N.; Moura, C.; Coutinho, J. Statement of Peer Review. Mater. Proc. 2022, 8, 154. https://doi.org/10.3390/materproc2022008154
Mitchell GR, Alves N, Moura C, Coutinho J. Statement of Peer Review. Materials Proceedings. 2022; 8(1):154. https://doi.org/10.3390/materproc2022008154Chicago/Turabian Style
Mitchell, Geoffrey R., Nuno Alves, Carla Moura, and Joana Coutinho. 2022. "Statement of Peer Review" Materials Proceedings 8, no. 1: 154. https://doi.org/10.3390/materproc2022008154