- Creation of interprofessional communities of practice and research that share tacit knowledge through various synchronous and asynchronous delivery media to promote point-of-care collaboration and coordination;
- Application of administrative leadership and vision that promotes an environment of innovation through sustainable provider-patient-payer partnerships and outcome-driven system transformation;
- Adoption and expansion of patient engagement functionalities that align with the 21st Century Cures Act and the World Health Organization’s Convention on the Rights of the Child for increasing choice, access, equity, and quality in health care.
- Parrish, R.H., II; Casher, D.; van den Anker, J.; Benavides, S. Creating a Pharmacotherapy Collaborative Practice Network to Manage Medications for Children and Youth: A Population Health Perspective. Children (Basel) 2019, 6, 58. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Parrish, R.H., II; van den Anker, J. Toolkit for Population Health Initiatives Around the Globe Related to Collaborative Comprehensive Medication Management for Children and Youth. Children (Basel) 2019, 6, 57. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Heitman, T.; Day, A.J.; Bassani, A.S. Pediatric Compounding Pharmacy: Taking on the Responsibility of Providing Quality Customized Prescriptions. Children (Basel) 2019, 6, 66. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sandritter, T.L.; Dinh, J.C.; Wagner, J.A.; Lowry, J.A. Description of an Innovative Pediatric Individualized Therapeutics Clinic: Working toward Precision Drug Therapy. Children (Basel) 2019, 6, 35. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hobart, C.; Daines, C.; Phan, H. Developing Future Clinical Pharmacy Leaders in the Interprofessional Care of Children with Special Health Care Needs and Medical Complexity (CSHCN-CMC) in a Pediatric Pulmonary Center. Children (Basel) 2019. under review. [Google Scholar]
- Kuhn, C.; Groves, B.K.; Kaczor, C.; Sebastian, S.; Ramtekkar, U.; Nowack, J.; Toth, C.; Valenti, O.; Gowda, C. Pharmacist Involvement in Population Health Management for a Pediatric Managed Medicaid Accountable Care Organization. Children (Basel) 2019, 6, 82. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
© 2019 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).