Find support for a specific problem on the support section of our website.Get Support
Please let us know what you think of our products and services.Give Feedback
Our dedicated information section provides allows you to learn more about MDPI.Get Information
14 January 2020
Recruiting Editors for Applied Nano
We are now recruiting editorial board members (EBMs) for the new journal, Applied Nano. As an Editorial Board member, you have the following responsibilities:
- Make decisions on whether a manuscript can be accepted or not, based on the reports we collect.
- Serve as Editor of a Special Issue on a topic related to your research interests when it is convenient for you.
- Review manuscripts in your area of interest and when you are available.
- Recommend topics or appropriate conferences.
- Promote Applied Nano and increase its visibility at related academic conferences.
If you are an active researcher in one of the aforementioned fields and are passionate about participating in cutting-edge research in a corresponding field, please do not hesitate to get in touch ([email protected]).
For more information about Applied Nano, please visit: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/applnano