- freely available
Machines 2019, 7(3), 53; https://doi.org/10.3390/machines7030053
- “IFToMM: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow” by Prof. Marco Ceccarelli
- “The Forming of International and Personal Connections Through IFToMM in Spite of a Turbulent World” by Prof. Bernard Roth.
- “The Existential Question of IFToMM in the 21st Century” by Prof. Jorge Angeles.
- “Intersections Between My Career and IFToMM” by Prof. Kenneth Waldron
- “Let Me Think About the Gap Between IFToMM Globalism and Economic Globalism” by Prof. Yoshihiko Nakamura.
Conflicts of Interest
Appendix A. Poster on the Founding Fathers of IFToMM at the 2019 World Congress
Appendix B. List of Posters Exhibited during the IFToMM 2019 World Congress in Krakow, Poland
- Iftomm officers (from IFToMM webpage)
- What is IFToMM? (from IFToMM webpage)
- IFToMM History (from IFToMM webpage)
- IFToMM Founding Fathers
- IFToMM Sponsored Conferences
- IFToMM Awards and Honors
- Activity of IFToMM Executive Council
- SIOMMS IFToMM Student Olympiad
- All WCs
- WC 1987 in Seville
- WC 1995 in Milan
- WC 2004 in Tianjin
- WC 2007 in Besancon
- WC 2011 in Guanajuato
- WC 2015 in Taipei
- IFToMM Flyer
- Uhl, T. (Ed.) Advances in Mechanism and Machine Science—Proceedings of the 15th IFToMM World Congress on Mechanism and Machine Science; Springer Nature Switzerland AG: Cham, Switzerland, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Ceccarelli, M. A short account of History of IFToMM and its role in MMS. Mech. Mach. Theory 2015, 89, 75–91. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Angeles, J.; Bianchi, G.; Bessonov, A.P.; Maunder, L.; Morecki, A.; Roth, B. A History of IFToMM, Chapter 2 in Proceedings of HMM2004—The Second IFToMM International Symposium on History of Machines and Mechanisms; Kluwer: Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2004; pp. 25–125. [Google Scholar]
© 2019 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).