7 June 2023
Processes 2023 Best Paper Award for Anniversary Special Issues
In order to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Processes (ISSN: 2227-9717), the Editorial Office has released Anniversary Special Issues. We welcome authors from all over the world to publish their papers in these Special Issues.
In recognition of our authors’ support, we are pleased to launch the Processes 2023 Best Paper Award for Anniversary Special Issues. The papers will be selected after thorough evaluation by an Award Committee which is composed of Editorial Board Members of Processes, officially chaired by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Giancarlo Cravotto.
Eligibility for the award:
- Open to all career levels;
- Only papers published in these Special Issues will be considered. Papers submitted after 30 November 2023 will not be eligible for this award.
The paper will be selected by the journal’s Award Committee according to the following criteria:
- Scientific merit and broad impact;
- Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
- Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
- Clarity of presentation;
- Citations and downloads.
There will be two winners this year, and each will receive the following:
- CHF 500;
- A chance to publish a paper free of charge after peer review in Processes in 2024.
The winners will be selected and announced by 31 December 2023.Processes Editorial Office