26 June 2018
2017 Impact Factor Released for Energies: 2.676
We are pleased to inform that Energies received an updated Journal Impact Factor of 2.676 in the June 2018 release of the Journal Citation Reports®. The journal's 5-Year Impact Factor is 3.045. Energies now ranks 48/97 (Q2) in the category 'Energy & Fuels.'
Overview of Citation Metrics:
- Journal Impact Factor, 2 yrs (2017): 2.676
- 5-Year Impact Factor (2017): 3.045
- CiteScore, 3 yrs (Scopus): 3.11
- SJR Scimago Journal Rank 2017 (SJR): 0.670
- Source Normalized Impact 2017 (SNIP): 1.340
Evolution of Impact Factor, Citations and Publications for Energies:
Source: data according to Journal Citation Reports®, 2018 release, a Clarivate Analytics product; and Scopus journal metrics.