26 June 2018
2017 Impact Factor Released for Micromachines: 2.222
We are pleased to inform that Micromachines received an updated Journal Impact Factor of 2.222 in the June 2018 release of the Journal Citation Reports®. The journal's 5-Year Impact Factor is 2.236. Micromachines now ranks 56/92 (Q3) in the category 'Nanoscience & Nanotechnology' and 22/61 (Q2) in 'Instruments & Instrumentation.'
Overview of Citation Metrics:
- Journal Impact Factor, 2 yrs (2017): 2.222
- 5-Year Impact Factor (2017): 2.236
- CiteScore, 3 yrs (Scopus): 2.31
- SJR Scimago Journal Rank 2017(SJR): 0.493
- Source Normalized Impact 2017 (SNIP): 0.987
Source: data according to Journal Citation Reports®, 2018 release, a Clarivate Analytics product; and Scopus journal metrics.
Evolution of Impact Factor, Citations and Publications for Micromachines: