26 June 2018
2017 Impact Factor Released for Nutrients: 4.196
We are pleased to inform that Nutrients received an updated Journal Impact Factor of 4.196 in the June 2018 release of the Journal Citation Reports®. The journal's 5-Year Impact Factor is 4.603. Nutrients now ranks 18/81 (Q1) in the category 'Nutrition & Dietetics.'
Overview of Citation Metrics:
- Journal Impact Factor, 2 yrs (2017): 4.196
- 5-Year Impact Factor (2017): 4.603
- CiteScore, 3 yrs (Scopus): 4.35
- SJR Scimago Journal Rank 2017 (SJR): 1.557
- Source Normalized Impact 2017 (SNIP): 1.403
Evolution of Impact Factor, Citations and Publications for Nutrients:
Source: data according to Journal Citation Reports®, 2018 release, a Clarivate Analytics product; and Scopus journal metrics.