30 August 2023
Recruiting Reviewer Board Members for Journal of Personalized Medicine
We are recruiting Reviewer Board Members for Journal of Personalized Medicine (JPM, ISSN: 2075-4426). If you are an active researcher in the field and are passionate about promoting the publication of cutting-edge research, please contact the Journal of Personalized Medicine Editorial Office ([email protected]) to apply for this role.
Journal of Personalized Medicine is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal on personalized medicine, published monthly online by MDPI. The aims and scope of the journal can be found at the following link: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/jpm/about. Journal of Personalized Medicine publishes cutting-edge, innovative preclinical and translational scientific research and technologies related to personalized medicine (e.g., precision medicine, pharmacogenomics/proteomics, systems biology, ‘omics association analysis).
The benefits of joining our Reviewer Board are as follows:
- We will announce your entry information on the journal's Reviewer Board;
- We award discounts for comprehensive and timely reviews. These vouchers can be used for all MDPI journals;
- You will receive a personalized reviewer certificate;
- Review frequency is flexible and based on your schedule;
- You can showcase your peer reviews and editorial contributions to our journal readers.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application, including a full academic CV, to the Journal of Personalized Medicine Editorial Office ([email protected]). We look forward to collaborating with you.