Special Issue "Marine Neurotoxins"
A special issue of Marine Drugs (ISSN 1660-3397).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (30 November 2012)
Prof. Dr. Lucio G. Costa
Department of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences, School of Public Health, University of Washington, Box 354695, Suite 100, 4225 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Phone: +206 543 2831
- domoic acid
- ciguatera toxin
- mechanisms of neurotoxicity
- factors affecting neurotoxicity
- gene-environment interactions
- developmental neurotoxicity
- age-dependent neurotoxicity
- marine neurotoxins as experimental models
- marine neurotoxins as potential therapeutics