Special Issue "Spatial Econometrics"
A special issue of Econometrics (ISSN 2225-1146).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (30 June 2015)
Special Issue Description
We are delighted to announce a new special issue on the subject of Spatial Econometrics, guest edited by Professor Giuseppe Arbia from the Catholic University of Sacro Cuore, Italy and Professor Lung-Fei Lee, Ohio State University, USA. This special issue is open for submissions as of 1 December 2013 until 31 March 2014. All submitted articles will undergo rigorous peer review, and in the event of acceptance, are ensured rapid publication and high visibility.
Note by Guest Editors
This special issue within the open access journal Econometrics will cover a broad range of topics in relation to Spatial Econometrics, including, but not limited to:
- Spatial discrete choice models;
- heteroskedastic spatial models;
- static and dynamic spatial panel data models;
- computation issues in big spatial datasets;
- non stationary spatial models;
- resampling issues spatial models;
- bayesian spatial econometric models;
- spatial limited dependent variable models;
- spatial duration models;
- spatial models with factor structures;
- strong and weak dependence in spatial models;
- endogenous spatial weights matrix in spatial models;
- spatial models with expectation;
- nonlinear spatial models.
Submissions can be made to this special issue as of 1 December 2013, and can be directly submitted online by registering at www.mdpi.com.
Prof. Dr. Giuseppe Arbia
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. Papers will be published continuously (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are refereed through a peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Econometrics is an international peer-reviewed Open Access quarterly journal published by MDPI.