Materials Upcoming Events Announce Your Event Here
26–29 October 2017 The 6th International Conference on Nanostructures, Nanomaterials and Nanoengineering 2017
Tokyo University of Science, Japan
ICNNN conference was held in Singapore 2012, Jeju 2013, Hong Kong 2014, Abu Dhabi Polytechnic, UAE 2015, etc successfully. More than 100 participants shared their research and idea. Accepted papers published in AMR, MSF, etc, and successfully indexed by EI and Scopus. ICNNN 2017 will be held in Tokyo, Japan. Welcome your join.
Publication and Indexing:
Materials Science Forum ISSN: 1662-9752 (It is a peer-reviewed journal which covers all aspects of theoretical and practical research of materials science: synthesis, analysis of properties, technology of materials processing and their use. It will be indexed by Elsevier, SCOPUS, EI Compendex and other indexing services.
Special issue: Journal Materials (ISSN 1996-1944; Impact Factor; for 2015 is 2.728; http://www.mdpi.com/journal/materials)
Call for Papers:
Different Methods for Growth of Nanostructures
Characterisation of Nanomaterials
Organic, Inorganic, and Biomedical of Nanomaterials
Different Kinds and Morphologies of Nanostructures: Metal and Metal Oxide of Nanoparticle, Nanowires and Nanorod, Carbon Nanotube and Graphene
Nanostructured Thin Films and Coatings
Mechanical, Thermal, Electrical, Optical and Magnetic Properties of Nanomaterials
Modification of Nanomaterials
16–17 November 2017 2017 China International Carbon Materials Conference & Expo
The 2nd China International Carbon Materials Conference has the whole world in view, has its eyes on policies of China such as “the 13th Five Year Plan” and “One Belt and One Road” and so on, and focuses on the matter of carbon raw materials acquisition, technical matter, and matters concerning equipment and application. A number of experts, scholars, enterprise technicians and managerial staffs have been invited from governmental agencies, scientific research institutions and enterprises, equipment manufacturers and the third-party service agencies of this industry, thus building up a high-quality platform for industrial, academic, research and capital exchange, through which people can discuss the new technologies and new development tendencies of the world’s carbon materials industry as well as the bottlenecks in carbon materials application, and can promote the development of carbon materials in China.
The forums of the conference are:
- Section I
- Carbon Nanomaterials
- Section II
- Carbon Fiber and CFRP
- Section III
- Diamond, Carbon-based thin-film Materials
- Section IV
- Special Graphite
- Section V
- Traditional Carbon Materials
1. Overview of Exhibition
- 10000+ exhibition area
- Covering the whole industry chain of advanced carbon materials
- The annual 100 scientific research achievements exhibition area
- New product and technology release
17–20 September 2018 The 6th Asia International Conference on Tribology - ASIATRIB2018
Kuching, Sarawak Malaysia
Asia International Conference on Tribology (ASIATRIB) is the mega event in the series of International Tribology Conferences under the auspices of the Asian Tribology Council (ATC), the apex body of national tribology society of Asia-Pacific countries such as China, Korea, Japan, Australia, India, Malaysia and others. This conference is organized every four years with the great involvements from the various universities and major industry players.
In 2018, Malaysia will become the first South-east Asian country to host ASIATRIB. The sixth series of ASIATRIB will be organized by Malaysian Tribology Society (MYTRIBOS). The conference will take place in Kuching, Sarawak Malaysia, from 17 to 20 September 2018. ASIATRIB2018 is supported by the Sarawak Convention Bureau (SCB, the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovative Malaysia (MOSTI) and the International Tribology Council (ITC).
The objectives of the conference are:
- To share the pioneering research ideas among academicians, researchers, students, authorities, and practitioners from universities, industries, institutions, and related agencies all around the world through oral presentations.
- To create a platform for bilateral cooperation between interested parties among delegates in the spirit of sharing ideas through creative and innovative approaches and pushing the frontier of knowledge forward in the respective areas of research.
- To provide an opportunity for delegates especially young researchers and students to meet up in person with established and renown people from local and abroad in the respective field to get experiences, exchange research ideas, and build rapport through informal discussions.
28–31 August 2017 The Eleventh International Congress on Engineered Material Platforms for Novel Wave Phenomena – Metamaterials'2017
The Eleventh International Congress on Engineered Material Platforms for Novel Wave Phenomena – Metamaterials'2017, will comprise a 4-day Conference (28–31 August), and a 2-day Doctoral School (1–2 September). Organized by the METAMORPHOSE VI AISBL (www.metamorphose-vi.org) and hosted by the Institut Fresnel of Marseille, this Congress follows the success of Metamaterials 2007-2016 and continues the traditions of the highly successful series of International Conferences on Complex Media and Metamaterials (Bianisotropics) and Rome International Workshops on Metamaterials and Special Materials for Electromagnetic Applications and Telecommunications. The Congress will provide a unique topical forum to share the latest results of the metamaterials research in Europe and worldwide and bring together the engineering, physics, applied mathematics and material science communities working on artificial materials and their applications from microwaves to optical frequencies, as well as in acoustics, mechanics, hydrodynamics and thermodynamics.
18–20 October 2017 Applied Nanotechnology and Nanoscience International Conference – ANNIC 2017
After the success of Paris (2015) and Barcelona (2016), The Applied Nanotechnology and Nanoscience International Conference 2017 will be held in Rome, on October 18th -20th
During the previous editions the conference succeeded to:
- Attract high-quality papers in different subfields.
- Offer the opportunity to be updated on the latest research outputs on several Nanotechnology and Nanoscience topics.
- Organize specific workshops around the most attractive and current issues.
- Gather worldwide experts as conference speakers.
Submit your work online and join us to attend to presentations in different fields:
- Nanophotonics & Nano-optics
- Nanotechnology for Energy and Environment
- Nanobiotechnology, Nanomedicine & Nanosafety
- Nanocharacterization & Nanomanufacturing
More details are available on the conference website: http://premc.org/conferences/annic-nanotechnology-nanoscience/