Life — Open Access JournalLife
(ISSN 2075-1729; CODEN: LBSIB7) is an international, peer-reviewed open access journal of scientific studies related to fundamental themes in Life Sciences, especially those concerned with the origins of life and evolution of biosystems, and is published quarterly online by MDPI.
- Open Access - free for readers, with publishing fees paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: citations available in PubMed, full-text archived in PubMed Central. Covered by Scopus.
- Open Peer-Review: authors have the option for all reviewer comments and editorial decisions to be published along with the final paper. For more, see: Editorial, Paper with Review Comments.
- Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 31 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 8 days (median values for papers published in this journal in 2015).
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about Life
Full Imprint Information
| Download Journal Flyer
St. Alban-Anlage 66, 4052 Basel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 61 683 77 34; Fax: +41 61 302 89 18
Click here to see the full Editorial Board
Click here to see Contact Details