Special Issue "Innovation and Environmental Sustainability"
A special issue of Sustainability (ISSN 2071-1050).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (30 April 2011)
Prof. Dr. Bart A.G. Bossink (Website)
VU University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Department of Information, Logistics and Innovation, De Boelelaan 1105, Room 5A-22, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Interests: environmentally sustainable innovation; sustainable construction; environmental design; environmental policy
Editorial objectives and coverage of this special issue:
The special issue contributes to theory building, evaluation and testing in the field of environmentally sustainable innovation management in business by means of theory driven and empirically based business research.
The special issue publishes studies that focus on analytical generalization and statistical generalization, on qualitative and quantitative research methods, and on theory building and theory testing.
Who should react:
Scholars conducting business research in environmentally sustainable
innovation management in business.
Key research areas covered in the special issue:
- Individual leadership/championship for environmentally sustainable innovation in organizations
- Environmentally sustainable innovation processes in organizations
- Organization and organizational forms for environmentally sustainable innovation
- Environmentally sustainable innovation strategies for organizations
- Inter-organizational cooperation for environmentally sustainable innovation
- Business networks for environmentally sustainable innovation
- National systems of environmentally sustainable innovation
Prof. Dr. Bart A.G. Bossink