Young Investigator Award 2018 (2,000 CHF)
We are pleased to announce the “2018 Sustainability Young Investigator Award”. All nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee led by the
Prof. Dr. Marc A. Rosen.
Eligibility and Requirements:
1. Hold an earned Ph.D. degree.
2. Be 35 years age or under (as of 31 December 2018)
3. Have conducted ground-breaking sustainability research and made a significant contribution to the advancement of the field of sustainability.
4. Priority will be given to applicants who publish papers in Sustainability in 2018.
List of Documents for Application:
1. Detailed Curriculum Vitae including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s research grants.
2. Detailed 2018 publication list including authors, title and journal.
3. List of conferences the candidate attended in 2018 and the research results presented.
4. Scanned copy of doctorate certificate.
5. Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
The award will consist of:
1. 2000 Swiss Francs
2. An engraved plaque
We welcome nominations and applications for this award until 31 December 2018.
Nomination and application materials of eligible candidates should be submitted with the subject via the link (http://www.mdpi.com/ journal/sustainability/awards). The winner will be announced in February 2019.
The Sustainability Editor-in-chief, Prof. Dr. Marc A. Rosen, the Editorial Board and the Editorial Team gratefully acknowledge all those who have kindly given their time to referee papers submitted to Sustainability, and are delighted to announce the winners of the Sustainability Outstanding Reviewer Awards for 2017. The criteria used for the selection of the winning reviewers were quantity, quality and speed of reviews.
Congratulations to the following referees who have been selected to receive an ‘Outstanding Reviewer Award’ in recognition of their significant contributions over the past year:
Rui Cunha Marques, University of Lisbon
Miguel Amado, University of Lisbon
John Coulter, Griffith University
Yongrok Choi, Inha University