Economic, Business and Management Aspects of Sustainability
A section of Sustainability (ISSN 2071-1050).
Click here to see the Section Editorial Board of "Economic, Business and Management Aspects of Sustainability".
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Big Data and Predictive Analytics for Sustainability (Deadline: 28 February 2017)
- Diverse Dynamics of Industrial Symbiosis: Emergence and Development (Deadline: 31 January 2017)
- Forests and Water: Analyzing the Links, Catching the Value and Designing the Governance (Deadline: 31 May 2017)
- Paradigm Changes in Contemporary Sustainable Hospitality Entrepreneurship (Deadline: 28 February 2017)
- Sustainability in Food Supply Chain and Food Industry (Deadline: 30 June 2017)
- Sustainability of Economic and Management Systems: Perspectives of Uncertainty and Data Driven Optimization (Deadline: 28 February 2017)
- Sustainability of Economic Growth: Combining Technology, Market and Society (Deadline: 15 November 2017)
- Sustainable Tourism in Mountain Regions (Deadline: 31 May 2017)