Economic, Business and Management Aspects of Sustainability
A section of Sustainability (ISSN 2071-1050).
Click here to see the Section Editorial Board of "Economic, Business and Management Aspects of Sustainability".
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Balancing Environmental Resources and Economic Welfare (Deadline: 31 January 2016)
- Entrepreneurship and Sustainability (Deadline: 30 October 2015)
- Green Logistics (Deadline: 15 February 2016)
- How Better Decision-Making Helps to Improve Sustainability (Deadline: 31 December 2015)
- How does Outsourcing Affect the Economy and its Sustainability? (Deadline: 31 August 2015)
- Interdisciplinary Approaches and Methods for Sustainable Transformation and Innovation (Deadline: 30 September 2015)
- Internationalism, Interdisciplinarity, and Methodological Individualism: Understanding and Reflecting on the Emergence of Local and Community Governance of Energy (Deadline: 20 December 2016)
- Resilient Businesses: Assessment, Approaches and Technology (Deadline: 30 November 2015)
- Sustainable Business Models (Deadline: 30 October 2015)
- Sustainable Governance in Northeast Asia: Challenges for Innovation Frontier (Deadline: 30 October 2015)
- Sustainable Leadership and Management (Deadline: 15 September 2015)
- Urban Land and Sustainable Development (Deadline: 30 October 2015)
No topical collections currently open for submissions.
Last update: 13 January 2014