Economic, Business and Management Aspects of Sustainability
A section of Sustainability (ISSN 2071-1050).
Click here to see the Section Editorial Board of "Economic, Business and Management Aspects of Sustainability".
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Balancing Environmental Resources and Economic Welfare (Deadline: 31 May 2016)
- Circular Economy (Deadline: 30 April 2016)
- Eco-innovation and Competitiveness (Deadline: 31 May 2016)
- Green Logistics (Deadline: 15 February 2016)
- How Better Decision-Making Helps to Improve Sustainability (Deadline: 1 March 2016)
- Innovation and Sustainable Development for the Bioeconomy (Deadline: 31 August 2016)
- Internationalism, Interdisciplinarity, and Methodological Individualism: Understanding and Reflecting on the Emergence of Local and Community Governance of Energy (Deadline: 20 December 2016)
- Quality and Innovation for a Circular Economy and a Sustainable Future (Deadline: 31 May 2016)
- Sustainability and Competitiveness of Farms (Deadline: 30 June 2016)
- Sustainable Leadership and Management (Deadline: 28 February 2016)
- Sustainable Management in Tourism and Hospitality (Deadline: 31 May 2016)
No topical collections currently open for submissions.
Last update: 13 January 2014