Micromachines Upcoming Events Announce Your Event Here
22–26 October 2017 The 21st International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences (MicroTAS 2017)
Savannah International Trade & Convention Center, Savannah, Georgia 31402, USA
The 21st International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences (µTAS 2017) will be held at the Savannah International Trade and Conference Center in Savannah, Georgia, USA from October 22 - 26, 2017.
µTAS 2017 continues a series of Conferences that are the premier forum for reporting research results in microfluidics, microfabrication, nanotechnology, integration, materials and surfaces, analysis and synthesis, and detection technologies for life science and chemistry. The Conference offers plenary talks as well as contributed oral presentations and posters selected from submitted abstracts.
Following Dublin, Ireland in 2016, Gyeongju in 2015 and San Antonio, Texas in 2014, and, the Savannah venue will allow you to discover America's southern region. We anticipate over 900+ worldwide scientists and professionals engaged in research on and the use of integrated microsystems and nanotechnology for chemistry and life sciences.
31 October–2 November 2017 The 8th Symposium on Micro-Nano Science and Technology
Micro-Nano Science & Technology Division in JSME (Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers) promotes academic activities to pioneer novel research topics on microscopic mechanics. The division encourages interdisciplinary studies to deeply understand physical/chemical/biological phenomena in micro/nano scale and to develop applied technologies. Since 2009, past seven symposiums on Micro-Nano Science & Technology have taken place successfully incorporating with the related societies of electronics and applied physics. We have promoted in-depth studies and interactions between researchers/engineers in various fields with more than 160 papers presented at each symposium for the past few years.
Today we are pleased to announce that “the 8th Symposium on Micro-Nano Science and Technology” will be held from October 31 through November 2, 2017 in Hiroshima, Japan. Two cooperative symposiums will be held in the same venue and at the same time. We invite original contributions as research papers and look forward to fruitful discussions.
21–25 January 2018 The 31st IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS 2018)
Reflecting the rapid growth of the MEMS field and the commitment and success of its research community, the IEEE MEMS Conference series has evolved into a premier annual event in the MEMS area. In recent years it has attracted over 600 participants and has presented more than 200 select papers in non-overlapping oral and poster sessions. The 31st IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS 2018) is one of the premier annual events reporting research results on every aspect of Microsystems technology. This Conference reflects from the rapid proliferation of the commitment and success of the Microsystems research community. In recent years, the IEEE MEMS Conference has attracted more than 700 participants, 800+ abstract submissions and has created the forum to present over 200 select papers in podium and poster/oral sessions. Its single-session format provides ample opportunity for interaction between attendees, presenters and exhibitors. MEMS 2018 will be held in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK, from 21 - 25 January 2018. The major areas of activity in the development of MEMS solicited and expected at this conference include but are not limited to:
- Design, simulation and analysis tools with experimental verification
- Fabrication technologies and processes
- Silicon and non-silicon materials
- Electro-mechanical integration techniques
- Assembly and packaging approaches
- Metrology and operational evaluation techniques
- System architecture
The major areas of activity in the application of MEMS solicited and expected at this conference include but are not limited to:
- Mechanical, thermal, and magnetic sensors and actuators, and system
- Opto-mechanical microdevices and microsystems
- Fluidic microcomponents and microsystems
- Microdevices for data storage
- Microdevices for biomedical engineering
- Micro chemical analysis systems
- Microdevices and systems for wireless communication
- Microdevices for power supply and energy harvesting
- Nano-electro-mechanical devices and systems
- Scientific microinstruments
13–15 November 2017 NanoBioTech-Montreux
NanoBioTech-Montreux is a unique Conference at the frontiers of Micro- and NanoTechnology developments for Biological, Chemical and Medical applications.
- Single Cell Platform: Analysis, Manipulation; Sorting; Novel Handling Techniques; Single Cell Imaging; Cell; Arrays
- Medicine: Nanomedicine; Clinical Applications of Nanotechnology; Point-of-Care Devices; Cell; Analysis Systems
- Fundamentals: Nanofluidics; Nanoparticles; Modelling
- Molecular Analysis: Chromatography; Separation Science; Detection Systems, Membrane-Free Separation; NMR; Mass Spectrometry
- Systems: Integrated Platforms; Systems Engineering; Microfluidics Integration
- Imaging: Photonics, Plasmonics, SERS
- Cell / Tissue Engineering: Cell Growth; Cell Engineering; Scaffolds; Nanobiomaterials; Stem Cells; Regenerative Medicine; Implantable Sensors and Systems
- Nanobiotechnology: Nanobiosensor; Nanomanipulation; Tools; Engineering Molecules and Surfaces; Self-Assembly; Molecular Motors
14–17 November 2017 The 17th International Conference on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
PowerMEMS welcomes abstracts addressing innovations related to miniaturization for power generation and energy conversion. Its topics of interest range from basic principles, to materials and fabrication, to devices and systems, to applications. All energy domains are of interest, including, but not limited to: electrical, mechanical, chemical, thermal, magnetic, electrostatic, ferroelectric, optical, nuclear, and fluidic energy domains.