Beverages (ISSN 2306-5710) is an international, peer-reviewed open access journal on research, development, and public policy related to beverages.
The journal publishes reviews, regular research papers on a variety of topics, and short communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists and researchers to publish their experimental and theoretical results, to integrate research-based public policy into scientific forums, and to share knowledge through open-access to as many readers as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers, but all authors should consider that well edited, concise papers often are more likely to be read and used.
For research and development articles, full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. For public policy articles a full exploration of research-based information is essential. Limitations of research and public policy articles must be stated.
- Electronic files or software providing full details of experimental procedures, analyses, and calculation, can be deposited as supplementary material
- Research based public policy papers or those that highlight impacts of research-based consumer education or intervention are welcome.
The scope of Beverages includes, but is not limited to, the following subjects:
- beverage research and development, sensory quality and acceptance of beverages
- beverage consumption and beverage industry
- beverage manufacturing, quality control and preservation
- sugar-sweetened beverages and human health
- nutritional aspects of beverages, health drinks and functional beverages
- alcoholic beverages
- sports drinks and energy drinks
- soft drinks
- fruit and vegetable drinks
- coffee and tea
- milk beverages
- bottled and packaged waters
- safety of beverages
- research-based public policy related to beverage use and consumption
Ms. Shuyi Wei
Senior Assistant Editor
MDPI Haidian Office, Aerospace Cooperation Building, 8th Floor, No.99 Zhongguancun East Road, Beijing 100190, China
For further MDPI contacts, see here.