Sustainable Use of the Environment and Resources
A section of Sustainability (ISSN 2071-1050).
Click here to see the Section Editorial Board of "Sustainable Use of the Environment and Resources".
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Air Pollution Monitoring and Sustainable Development (Deadline: 31 May 2015)
- Challenges in Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Management (Deadline: 31 October 2015)
- Earth Observation and Geoinformation Technologies for Sustainable Development (Deadline: 1 August 2015)
- Environmental Education for Sustainable Development (Deadline: 1 May 2015)
- Renewable Electricity (Deadline: 30 April 2015)
- Sustainability of Resources (Deadline: 30 May 2015)
- Sustainability Strategies to Adapt to Climate Change (Deadline: 31 May 2015)
- Sustainable Biochar (Deadline: 31 July 2015)
- Sustainable Development Goals: A Call for Frugal Innovations for a Resource-Scarce World (Deadline: 30 September 2015)
- Sustainable Use of Biomass Energy (Deadline: 31 May 2015)
No topical collections currently open for submissions.
Last update: 13 January 2014