Sustainable Use of the Environment and Resources
A section of Sustainability (ISSN 2071-1050).
Click here to see the Section Editorial Board of "Sustainable Use of the Environment and Resources".
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Advanced Methodologies and Tools for Measuring “Environmental Sustainability" (Deadline: 30 October 2015)
- Challenges in Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Management (Deadline: 31 October 2015)
- Earth Observation and Geoinformation Technologies for Sustainable Development (Deadline: 30 October 2015)
- Environmental Damages: Real Property Evidence and the Legal Environment Worldwide (Deadline: 30 April 2016)
- Policy mixes for resource efficiency – conceptual issues, design and assessment challenges (Deadline: 18 December 2015)
- Sustainable Development Goals: A Call for Frugal Innovations for a Resource-Scarce World (Deadline: 30 September 2015)
No topical collections currently open for submissions.
Last update: 13 January 2014