Sustainable Use of the Environment and Resources
A section of Sustainability (ISSN 2071-1050).
Click here to see the Section Editorial Board of "Sustainable Use of the Environment and Resources".
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Air Pollution Monitoring and Sustainable Development (Deadline: 31 August 2016)
- Ending Waste by Law: State-of-the-Art and Perspectives in a Global Context (Deadline: 31 August 2016)
- Environmental Damages: Real Property Evidence and the Legal Environment Worldwide (Deadline: 31 August 2016)
- Renewable Electricity (Deadline: 31 October 2016)
- Sustainability in Solid Waste Management (Deadline: 30 November 2016)
- Sustainable Development of Sanitation, Water Supply and Solid Waste in Low-and Middle Income Settings (Deadline: 30 November 2016)
- Sustainable Landscape Management (Deadline: 30 December 2016)
No topical collections currently open for submissions.
Last update: 13 January 2014