Sustainable Use of the Environment and Resources
A section of Sustainability (ISSN 2071-1050).
Click here to see the Section Editorial Board of "Sustainable Use of the Environment and Resources".
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Ecological Restoration for Sustainable Forest Management (Deadline: 30 August 2017)
- Environmental Governance for Sustainability (Deadline: 31 May 2017)
- Natural Resources Economics (Deadline: 30 September 2017)
- Nuclear Waste Management and Sustainability of Nuclear Systems (Deadline: 30 June 2017)
- Physical Geography and Environmental Sustainability (Deadline: 31 March 2017)
- Regional Sustainability Research Network: Selected Papers from the Expert Group Meeting on Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals with Water–Food–Ecosystem Resilience in the Mid-Latitude Region (Deadline: 31 March 2017)
- Risk Assessment and Management (Deadline: 30 November 2017)
- Sustainable Landscape Management (Deadline: 30 June 2017)
- Sustainable River Basin Management (Deadline: 1 October 2017)