Special Issue "Selected Papers from the 5th Multidimensional GCxGC Chromatography Workshop"
A special issue of Separations (ISSN 2297-8739).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (30 April 2014)
This special issue will collect all papers presented at the 5th Multidimensional GCxGC Chromatography Workshop, which is held at Ontario Ministry of the Environment (MOE), 125 Resources Road (Hwy 401 & Islington Ave) Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 7-8 January 2014.
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. Papers will be published continuously (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are refereed through a peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Separations is an international peer-reviewed Open Access quarterly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 350 CHF (Swiss Francs). English correction and/or formatting fees of 250 CHF (Swiss Francs) will be charged in certain cases for those articles accepted for publication that require extensive additional formatting and/or English corrections.
- An introduction into Multidimensional Chromatography
- Reading the decomposition chemistry of human remains with a new pair of glasses
- Recent Developments in Fisher Ratio Analysis Software for GC x GC - TOFMS
- GCxGC/TOF-MS analysis of hazardous or potentially hazardous chemicals in house dust.
- GC×GC-(HR)MS For Comprehensive Characterization of City Dump Leachate and Non-target Screening to Identify Emerging Pollutants Poorly Removed in Sewage Treatment Plants
- Chemical Structure Shifts in GCxGC: A Closer Look
- Environmental Forensics of Wastewater Samples for Determination of Emerging Contaminants
- Discovering volatile biomarkers of chronic P. aeruginosa infections using GCxGC-TOFMS and GC Image
- Thermodynamic tools for GC and GCxGC - The fun is just beginning
- Metabolomic analysis of Arabidopsis thaliana with GCxGC-MS
- New Strategies for Pre-Concentrating Volatile Organic Compounds for GC x GC Analysis
- A MEMS Thermal Modulator: A Technology Enabling Portable Comprehensive GCXGC
- Development of PCB signatures, using GCxGC-ToFMS, and it application in age dating human exposure
- The use of GCxGC-ToFMS for the development of PCB signatures and it application for source identification and differentiation of colonies of storm petrels
- I Still Love Barbeque: Analysis of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Foodstuffs using a Modified QuEChERS Method and GCxGC-TOFMS
- Increasing Resolution of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Petroleum and Environmental Samples with a Selective GC Column and GCxGC-TOFMS
- Visual basic scripting as research tool for the characterisation of unidentified halogenated compounds in comprehensive gas chromatography and Time-of-Flight mass spectrometry
- Multi-channel multi-dimensional GC
- Polyhalogenated Dibenzo-p-dioxins and Furans Generated as Byproducts of Combustion and Their Potential Health Effects on First Responders
- Scripting approaches in GCxGC for the identification of relevant unknown halogenated compounds in rural sediments
- Human Biomonitoring: Parts Per Quintillion---A New Frontier for Toxicologists and Risk Assessors
- Method Comparison for the Profiling of Decomposition Odour in Scent Reservoirs
- Fast method for explosives profiling
- Profiling alkyl phosphates in industrial petroleum samples by comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography with nitrogen phosphorus detection
- Identification and quantitation of complex PAHs mixtures in environmental samples using GCxGC/ToF-MS
- Pollution investigation by trees of semi-volatile organic compounds
- Non-targeted Analysis of Environmental Contaminants in Northern Fur Seals Using GCxGC/TOF-MS
- The title for my talk will be: Quantitative Data Processing Tools for LCxLC and GCxGC Analyses with Spectroscopic and Mass Spectrometric Detection
- Determination and Characterization of PFOS in the Environment using High Definition Mass Spectrometry (HDMS)
- The assessment of hydroxylated PCBs and other environmental contaminants in water/sediment samples by GCxGC-ECD and GCxGC-TOFMS