Pharmaceuticals (ISSN 1424-8247) is an international scientific journal of pharmaceutical products and molecular medicine. Related news and announcements can also published. Our aim is to publish as much as possible the theoretical and experimental details. Therefore, there is no restriction on the length of a paper. There are in addition three unique features:
- Manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed.
- Electronic files regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, will be deposited as supplementary material.
- Samples of the pharmaceutical products can be deposited into the samples collection of MDPI.
- Cardiovascular Drugs
- Cardioactive and Vasoactive Drugs
- Blood Pressure Increasing Agents
- Antihypertensive Agents
- Antiarrhytmic Drugs
- Beta Blockers
- Cardiac Glycosides and Synthetic Cardiotonic Drugs
- Calcium Antagonists
- Drugs Affecting Circulation
- Neuropharmaceutical Agents
- Analgesics and Antipyretics
- Appetite Suppressants
- Antiepileptic Drugs
- Local Anesthetics
- Parkinsonism Treatment
- Skeletal Muscle Relaxants
- Gastrointestinal Drugs
- Anti-Ulcer Drugs
- Gallbladder and Liver Therapeutics
- Gastroprokinetic Agents
- Respiratory Tract
- Cough Remedies
- Synthetic Chemotherapeutic Agents
- HIV and AIDS Therapeutics
- Endocrine and Metabolic Drugs
- Peptides and Protein Hormones
- Chemical Contraception
- Thyrotherapeutic Agents
- Oral Antidiabetic Drugs
- Other Drugs
- Anti-inflammatory/ Antirheumatic Drugs
- Drugs Used in Dermatology
- Gout Remedies
- Immunotherapy and Vaccines
- Cancer Chemotherapy
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Opthamological Agents
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Pharmaceuticals is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI enforces a rigorous peer-review process that adopts strict ethical policies and standards to ensure that we contribute high-quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, etc., occasionally arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to Dr. Shu-Kun Lin, MDPI AG, Kandererstrasse 25, CH-4057 Basel, Switzerland. Received books will be listed first as "Books Received", then offered to the scholarly community for preparing reviews.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Pharmaceuticals will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License. MDPI will insert following note at the end of the published text:
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact email@example.com for more information on how to order reprints. Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement and Advertisement
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact email@example.com for more information on how to order reprints.
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.