Physical Chemistry, Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
A section of International Journal of Molecular Sciences (ISSN 1422-0067).
In this IJMS section, original peer-reviewed papers from all aspects of Physical Chemistry, Theoretical and Computational Chemistry are published. The section provides a platform to the discussion and publication of original and scientific research that is likely to have large general impact.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Big Data Analysis and QSAR/QSPR Research in Chemistry, Bio-Medical, and Network Sciences (Deadline: 30 April 2016)
- Chemical Bond and Bonding 2016 (Deadline: 31 August 2016)
- Computational Modelling of Enzymatic Reaction Mechanisms (Deadline: 31 May 2016)
Following topical collections within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Chemical Bond and Bonding
- Computational, Structural and Spectroscopic Studies of Enzyme Mechanisms, Inhibition and Dynamics
Last update: 1 October 2015